(Entrepreneurial) Product Manager
We are looking for an outstanding entrepreneurial product manager to join our small team.
Do you have a passion for business and technology? Are you itching to push beyond the status quo? Do you love the color green?
If yes to all these (and especially green), we’re looking for someone like you!
You will help create and manage a social games over its full product lifecycle. This position isn’t about creating powerpoint slides, it’s about doing.
- Own product development, strategic vision and business ops for new a new or existing game
- Generating ideas for a new social game that are viral, engaging and highly monetizeable
- Creating concepts for a social game, testing it with users and conducting usability tests
- Managing our internal and external artists & developers
- Balancing the social game based on estimates and actual usage data
- Defining, measuring and analyzing KPIs and deriving changes & actions
- Performing systematic a/b tests (split testing)
- Constantly optimizing the game post launch for even more virality, engagement and monetization
- 2-5 years of experience as a product manager, producer or project manager in the consumer web, social, mobile or game development space.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with an emphasis on metrics driven decision making.
- Strategic thinker who loves creating incredible user experiences.
- You love games! You have a passion for creating new game features and playing computer games.
- Work with others to solve problems, not assign the blame.
- Don't mind working start-up hours.
- Willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and get the job done.
Atommica is quickly growing, highly entrepreneurial, and has a strong bias toward action, innovation, and teamwork.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
If you're interested, e-mail us at email@example.com. Important: The subject field of your email must read Product Manager.
We offer some simple benefits to all team members in order to provide a lively, productive and rewarding place to work.
- Espresso Coffee
- Free Drinks and Candy
- Mario Bros wallpaper (as in real wallpaper, not for your screen)
- Awesome location in Buenos Aires
- Competitive salaries
- Cheap desks & Nice chairs - We'll equip you with whatever shiny tools you need to be most the productive (Mac OS X, displays, chocolate, stress balls)