Flash Game Developer
We are looking for an energetic, driven and creative Flash Developer to come work on our games!
You will be working closely with artists and content managers to create new features for existing games, and also contribute your ideas to drive future game direction.
- Launch new features around our games that are designed to help keep users engaged in the gaming experience
- Contribute your ideas for game direction
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- 2 years minimum of software development experience
- 1-2 years minimum working with Flash/AS3
- Excellent object-oriented engineering background
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Combination of product awareness and savvy engineering skills
- Facebook API
- Enthusiasm and drive for creating great games
- Never say die attitude, action oriented, hands-on and scrappy
- Willingness to work hard and play even harder
- Don't mind working start-up hours
We think we are working on something that is very important and that lots of people will use every day.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
If you're interested, e-mail us at email@example.com. Important: The subject field of your email must read Flash Game Developer.
We offer some simple benefits to all team members in order to provide a lively, productive and rewarding place to work.
- Espresso Coffee
- Free Drinks and Candy
- Mario Bros wallpaper (as in real wallpaper, not for your screen)
- Awesome location in Buenos Aires
- Competitive salaries
- Cheap desks & Nice chairs - We'll equip you with whatever shiny tools you need to be most the productive (Mac OS X, displays, chocolate, stress balls)