You can build anything. Given the time.
You've built complex systems. Simply.
You will be working in an agile manner, including short sprints, task allocation, code reviews and test coverage.
This list is a guide that should show we want someone who is capable of taking on many things, not a list of requirements.
This is your chance to help shape the future of our games and have a meaningful impact on the success of the company.
- Expert Python/Java/Flash or some language
- C/Objective C would be nice
- Demonstrable algorithm understanding
- Understanding of MVC
- Analytical approach to product development
- Enthusiasm to help guide how the product should be built and should evolve
- Passionate about internet and the mobile landscape
- Top notch analytical skills
- Never say die attitude, action oriented, hands on and scrappy
- Code in whatever language is required to get the job done, you can go up and down the stack
We think we are working on something that is very important and that lots of people will use every day.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
If you're interested, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Important: The subject field of your email must read Everything Engineer.
We offer some simple benefits to all team members in order to provide a lively, productive and rewarding place to work.
- Espresso Coffee
- Free Drinks and Candy
- Mario Bros wallpaper (as in real wallpaper, not for your screen)
- Awesome location in Buenos Aires
- Competitive salaries
- Cheap desks & Nice chairs - We'll equip you with whatever shiny tools you need to be most the productive (Mac OS X, displays, chocolate, stress balls)